Calling Homeschooling Mamas!

I have blogged about Mind and Media before but I can't resist doing it again. Just to refresh your memory, if you sign up to be a Mind and Media reviewer, you can pick from their list of books which books you want to review. As books become available, you will be informed and allowed to choose what you like. They won't send anything to you automatically or bomb you with advertising. Once you choose a book you like, they will send it to your free. Even shipping is free anywhere in the world. Then, all you have to do is read the book and blog about it.

The great thing is, they now are giving out a book called "The Thinking Toolbox" which is geared towards helping homeschooling parents teach their children critical thinking skills. Since I haven't read it yet, I can't tell you if it's good or not. It sure looks good to me though. If you are interested in reviewing it, head over to Mind and Media and email Stacy.

My poor Buggy Boy is feeling neglected as I sit here and write. He is trying very hard to get my attention. Here I come, Buggy! This post is finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment