The EVIL INTJ

I just took another personality type test linked from Ilona at Truegrit. The result was INTJ, just as I expected, but the description was surprisingly amusing. It was so thoroughly negative. Just read this. . .

"Loner, more interested in intellectual pursuits than relationships or family, not very altruistic, not very complimentary, would rather be friendless than jobless, observer, values solitude, perfectionist, detached, private, not much fun, hidden, skeptical, does not like most people, socially uncomfortable, not physically affectionate, unhappy, does not talk about feelings, hard to impress, analytical, likes esoteric things, pessimistic, not spontaneous, discontented, guarded, does not think they are weird but others do, responsible, insensitive to the misfortunes of others, orderly, clean, organized, familiar with darkside, does not value organized religion, suspicious of others, lonely, rarely shows anger, punctual, finisher, prepared."

Unfortunately, it is an accurate description of my tendencies. God has helped me to grow beyond being an unhappy, insensitive, skeptical person, but that is the person that I naturally am. I still struggle weekly with not valuing organized religion.

Oh, the other personality descriptions are rather negative too but funny. The INTP is said to "support weed legalization" while the ISTJ "opposes tattoos."

Actually, I tend favor legalizing the medical use of marijuana too, and I am not bothered by tattoos.

2 comments:

  1. wow it was mean but true, i always thought my unhappyness was just me...i am a intj...but i dont support tattoos unless they are of jesus..I grew up christan soo yeah...

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Could it
    be possible! This old saint in the forest hath not yet heard of it,
    that God is dead!"

    ReplyDelete