Getting to Know Me

1. What is your middle name? Leah
2. What color pants are you wearing? All my pants are blue.
3. What are you listening to right now? Bach's St. Matthew Passion
4. What was the last thing you ate? A Korean sweet called yak-gwa. I ate four of them!
5. Do you wish on stars? Of course net.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Why, black, of course.
7. How is the weather right now? Overcast and finally cooling down a little
8. Last person you spoke to on the phone? A friend from our church in Seoul
9. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Of couse I like my dear cousin Anna!
10. Favorite drink? Chai tea, chai tea, chai tea
11. Favorite sport? Hmm, chasing my son?
12. Hair color? Light brown
13. Do you wear contacts? Everyday
14. Siblings? My dear Essie in Manila 15. Favorite month? September, October (Fall)
16. Favorite food? I love too many foods too mention, but recently I learned to enjoy eggplants.
17. What is the last movie you saw? I can't remember. What does that tell you?
18. Favorite day of the year? December 24. . . "Twas the night before Christmas"
20. What is your favorite toy as a child? My Little Pony
21. Summer or winter? Give me spring or fall!
22. Hugs or kisses? Kisses
23. Chocolate or vanilla? Vanilla
24. Do you want your friends to blog this? Yep…

27. When was the last time you cried? I can't remember :) Recently, I don't cry; I just get angry.
28. What is under your bed? We don't have a bed.
29. Who is the friend you have had the longest? My friend Rebekah Rose whom I met when I was eight.
30. What did you do last night? I can't remember. Really! What did I do? Oh, yes, I went out to dinner with my South African friend and saw her new baby named "Hannah."
31. Plain, buttered, or salted popcorn? Give me parmasean cheese, brewer's yeast, and garlic power, please.
32. Favorite car? Cars are not interesting to me.
33. Favorite flower? I like dogwoods, iris, rose, and sunflowers.
34. Number of keys on your key ring? Just two, one for the apartment and I don't know what the other one is for.
35. How many years at you current job? 16 months as a mother.
36. Favorite day of the week? Hmm. Saturday or Sunday.
37. What did you do on your last birthday? Ate catfish soup at a restaurant in Seoul.
38. How many cities have you lived in? Spokane, Dallas, Pusan, Seoul, Incheon.

No comments:

Post a Comment