- Baked cornbread in the crockpot this morning and, with Hubby's help, ate it all.
- Watched Harry Patter with Korean dubbing and English subtitles while Buggy Boy napped today. Talk about brain twisting. I just should've slept instead.
- Day by day, I grow more convinced that I'm not really a conservative, politically or religiously or personally. FYI, I'm not really a full-blown liberal either, but I never was deceived on that point.
- My faith is becoming more childlike, possibly because I no longer have the ability to think for longer than 2 minutes.
- I'm interested in considering post-Calvinism.
- I'm rethinking my position on the death penalty.
- Okay, so I'm pretty much rethinking my position on a lot of things.
- Buggy Boy is up and stinking like, well, you know. . .
More Random Confessions
I just don't have the mental energy to stick to one topic for more than a few sentences. Thus, I think I'll keep going along with my recent random thoughts theme.
Posted by Hannah Im at Monday, December 19, 2005