Narnia Temptations


I walked innocently into Kyobo Bookstore the other day thinking that I would be immune to the temptation of buying another book. I have already bought enough books to keep me busy for a few weeks (okay, okay, a few months), so I thought. But there it was. A big, beautiful edition of all seven of the Chronicles of Narnia translated into Korean. I read them numerous times in English, of course, but I'm now tempted to try reading them in Korean. Then, I can practice my Korean and enjoy my favorites books again all at the same time. But, so far, I've resisted the temptation and haven't bought it . . . yet. Realistically, I don't have time to read it now. {The Korean edition is exactly the same cover and format as the picture on the left. Beautiful, isn't it?}

No comments:

Post a Comment