Quick Thoughts

Ha!  It seems as though there is a conspiracy against me.  Whenever I try to write down my thoughts and prayer requests to post them to this blog or email them to friends, I am interrupted. It happens so consistently that I am becoming very frustrated.  It has been very difficult for me to sort through my thoughts in the past few months and whenever I begin to make progress and try to write them down, something happens. I’d better learn to make things short and quick.  So here I go.  I really need prayer.

Uhg!  Interruption! To be continued. . .

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! The blog is looking good.

    You are in the season of interruptions...just think how lonely you'd be with no one to interrupt you.

    Can you tell one of my new year resolves is to be positive? :)

    Talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete