What's Your Major?

One of first books I bought to help me learn Korean used the phrase "What is your major?" as an example several times. Sadly, I've hardly ever asked that question when speaking to Korean people. Drat.

The following quiz is designed to pick a college major, but, heck, it can help me pick a master's or Ph.D. too, right? For me, the results are right on, except I just might switch "linguistics" with "English." (HT: Tulip Girl)

You scored as English. You should be an English major! Your passion lies in writing and expressing yourself creatively, and you hate it when you are inhibited from doing so. Pursue that interest of yours!

English

100%

Linguistics

92%

Mathematics

83%

Philosophy

83%

Journalism

83%

Engineering

67%

Psychology

67%

Sociology

67%

Chemistry

58%

Anthropology

50%

Biology

25%

Dance

17%

Theater

17%

Art

8%

What is your Perfect Major? (PLEASE RATE ME!!<3)
created with QuizFarm.com

2 comments:

  1. I was English, Linguistics and Journalism, in that order.

    I don't think mathematics even made it onto my list. That has something to do with numbers, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine was journalism - veeeery interesting :) I've always had a secret wish to be a journalist!

    ReplyDelete