Let's Sue Amp'd Mobile

In spite of trying to contact Ampd Mobile for several months, I have seen heard nothing from them, as detailed in the post below. As comments on that post show, I am not the only one that they have duped. I tried to file a complaint with BBB, but they said the address for Amp'd Mobile was not valid. I'm going to try again with a different address, but if I am unsuccessful again, I think it's time to get a lawyer. Not sure how to file a suit against a company like this, but I'm mad enough to try.

Anybody else out there? Class action?

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you posting. . . Sorry about the pita phone. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear that! Amp'd Mobile is rediculous. They screwed me over by never sending me my mail in rebate. Thats $100, which is a lot to me. I'm mad enough to sue as well, but I'm just a 16 year old guy from North Carolina. How does my $100 matter to anyone else you know?

    email me at muya322@yahoo.com let me know if you are filing a lawsuit of some sort or anything about it.

    ReplyDelete