News Flash from Me

1. Got a Facebook account. Love it. Get one yourself and add me! Search for Hannah Nedrow.
2. Finally got a Premium Chinesepod account. Never felt so happy about a $240 purchase.
3. Starting a fulltime teaching job tomorrow at YBM. I love teaching English just about as much as I thought I'd hate it. My students are bright, happy, hardworking, open-minded, and diligent.
4. Best of all, my father is arriving in Korea in 7 hours!
5. Considering enrolling in fall classes at Harvard Extension School. The selection is tempting, and the price is right.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hannah! It is good to read some update from you. May it work well that you study on an extension class. How is dad doing in Korea now:) We miss you! I often see Noah's pictures and video and can't wait to see him someday! Hi to Su San.

    ReplyDelete