Back to Blogging?

A wonderful phone call from Catez and an inspiring visit to Molly and Chewymom have inspired me to start blogging. So. I. Have. Started. Again.

There.

The problem is keeping going. The noise level in my apartment is truly unbelievable. I mean, no one believes me. I have one child, just one. How can one child, with the help of a 1.8 pound poodle puppy, manage to create a roar, a din, a cacauphony that mangles my nerves, jangles my brain, and tangles my barely typing fingers.

I will keeping typing, I will, I will. . .

Mothering is challenging to me. Whoever hired me for this job appears to have made a mistake.

This is the best I can do for today. The neighbors have heard me screaming. I can hear it in their anxious rumblings next door.

Keats had it right. "When I have fears that I may cease to be
Before my pen has glean'd my teeming brain. . . ."

In fact, Keats never gets around to saying what exactly happened when he had some fear, but I know what happens to me.

I panic.

Thus, I'd better start blogging again.

4 comments:

  1. Missed you. *hug* Glad you are back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hannah!

    Just came by your blog via mine and I love it - and you - so far!

    (I love anyone who admits to feeling overwhelmed sometimes!:)

    Look forward to meeting you in 2009. Maybe around Lunar New Year if you aren't travelling??

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete