Mommy Info :-)

Previously published on Facebook. . .

This is for all you mommies out there about your firstborn. Just copy/paste and write a new note.

1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? Um, definitely not.

2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? Yes -a few weeks :-)

3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? Complete shock and fear. . .

4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU? Absolutely not

5. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 22

6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? Well, I felt pregnant. Something was up. . . So I got a test, and yes it was positive.

7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? My husband and my friend were with me when I took the test. After that, we met my father, sister, and grandmother and told them.

8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? No, I didn't find out until he was born. Even then, I was so out of it that I looked down at his penis and I still wasn't sure if he was a boy or girl.

9. DUE DATE? Sometimes in June---I can't remember.

10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? yes, but I only threw up once. That was after eating two large grapefruits in the morning on an empty stomach. I'm sure you're all glad to have this important information.

11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? Well, I had no strange cravings, but I did eat copious amounts of sour foods, particularly limes. But I do that even when not pregnant.

12. WHO/WHAT IRRATATED YOU THE MOST? At the end, I had horrible unbearable itching all over my body. It was the worst torture I have ever endured. It was so bad I couldn't sleep all night.

13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILDS SEX? Male

14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? Honestly, I did want a girl, but I love my son like crazy.

15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN? Under 30 pounds.

16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? I had two, and they were wonderful. I'm so grateful to Hanna and to Paula for planning them!

17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? One was a surprise!

18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? Just the itching at the end. Also a numb spot where his butt kept pushing against my side . It was a weird feelings.

19. . WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? In a tub of water at a birth center.

20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? I'm not sure how to count exactly. I had hours of light contractions that didn't hurt at all. Then once everybody was asleep, I began to have horribly painful contractions and I threw up a lot. My son was 15 days early, so I wasn't sure if I was really in labor or not. I guess that part lasted less than 11 hours until delivery.

21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? My panicked husband.

23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? Natural

24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? no I just went to a natural birth center so there was no option for meds.

25. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 7 pounds 8 oz and 21 inches long. He was long, skinny and hairy. Lots of hair on his head and all over his body, even on his ears. And he was wiggly. He cried loudly for 30 minutes after he was born and kicked a lot.

1 comment:

  1. I really liked the questions and also reading witty answers.... I will definitely ask my wife to do the same some time later on

    ReplyDelete